About the Woodland Wallflower
Hi there! Thank you for visiting the Woodland Wallflower. I started this blog on January 1st, 2021, the first day of the new year following the craziest year of my life. This blog is a New Year’s Resolution of sorts. It is a place for me to share what it is like to be a teenager in our crazy world and to bring some light into your day. You can look forward to seeing recipes, book recommendations, my thoughts on current events, short pieces of creative writing (or as I like to call them, my thoughtful word vomit) and so much more! Please stick around and share this blog with anyone and everyone who you think would enjoy it. I want to shine as big a light in this crazy world as possible.
A few things about me before we begin our journey together:
- I am vegan and love animals, and I am passionate about protecting all life on this planet.
- I listen to music during nearly every waking moment of my life that I can, and one of my favorite activities is making and curating playlists for myself, friends, and family members. I love to sing and play the guitar, too, and I am always up for new music recommendations!
- I am a huge reader and I have been since I was little. Books are really important to me, and I am sure I will be writing lots about what I am reading in the future of this blog.
- I am an aspiring witch who is curious about all things in the natural world, especially concerning the wondrous and the mystical.
- My family and friends mean everything to me and if you are reading this, you do too. Thank you all, and I look forward to writing to you.
The Woodland Wallflower (she/they)
*Blog updates on Wednesday and Sunday (sometimes more!) Subscribe below for updates!*